Reopening Taplow House on 4th July
Taplow House Hotel is delighted to be welcoming guests back to the hotel on Saturday 4th July. We want you feel as safe at the hotel as you would at home.
We have put into place enhancements to our already high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Further information of the actions we have taken can be found below. If I can be of any further help please contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Stevenson, General Manager
General Hotel Policies
- Hotel staff and guests asked to observe 1m+ social distancing whilst in the hotel
- Sanitiser and wipes available throughout hotel
- Guests will have a protection kit in their room on arrival containing face mask, personal sanitiser and gloves (additional supplies available on request)
- Frequent sanitising rota of high-use touch points including door handles & wiping down of all surfaces in communal areas
Reception/Check in/Check out
- We will be introducing a contactless check in system with registration cards emailed prior to arrival and a link to provide payment information
- Screens placed at reception to minimise contact
- Sanitiser and wipes
- All key cards sanitised and placed in envelopes for check in
- All guests to be called pre-arrival for estimated arrival time to minimise over capacity at reception
- Check out times to be requested at registration to minimise delays at reception
- Room bills to be provided prior to check out and express departure offered to all guests
- Deep clean and sanitising of all rooms on departure
- All decorative cushions and throws removed from room
- In room dining menus available on smart TV
- Remote sanitised and placed into sealable bags
- All staff will be using correct PPE including mask, gloves and aprons for each room cleaned
- Refresh of linen and towels for stay over guests on request basis only
Restaurants & Bars
- Bar and restaurants combined with all spaces available for dining or beverages
- Capacity of restaurants and bar reduced to allow 1m+ distance between tables
- Separate hand sanitising station for staff to be used before and after every table visit
- All serving staff to wear face masks
- Disposable menus discarded after use
- Our terrace has socially distanced tables and will be available for al fresco dining
- Induction and ongoing training of Covid measures with all staff trained before resuming work
- Hotel to operate 2 individual teams who operate in isolation of one another
- Temperature checked on arrival to hotel
- Provided PPE at the start of each shift
Taplow House Temporary Closure
Our Guests and colleague’s wellbeing is really important to us at Taplow House Hotel and given the latest guidelines from the Government, we have made the difficult decision to close our hotel until further notice.
Our hotel will remain open for essential workers from the NHS or those companies supporting them, for further information please do contact the hotel.
We will reopen and begin welcoming our wonderful guests back to the hotel, and whilst we wait for this date, we will utilise the onsite team to keep the hotel looking tip top.
All bookings will be offered the opportunity to rebook to any date within the next 12 months, or a full refund can be provided if preferred.
We will keep in touch via our social channels, email and blog posts. Keep an eye out for some upcoming recipes, inspiration and competitions.
Please all stay safe and I look forward to welcoming you to Taplow House in the not too distant future.
An update from Taplow House
Further to the announcement by the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson on Friday 20th March, whilst the hotel continues to be open for guests requiring accommodation, the restaurant and bar at Taplow House Hotel will be closed. Room Service will be served to anyone staying with us.
Thank you to all of our guests for your continued interest and support in Taplow House Hotel.
Sign up to our newsletter to keep in touch and hear our latest news here.
Further information please do give us a call 01628 670056 or drop us a line email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to Taplow House in the not too distant future.